THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING
NXLog Ltd, popular developer of multiplatform log collection suites, is pleased to announce the release of a new major version, NXLog Enterprise Edition version 5.0 (EE 5.0), which includes many new features for enhancing secure and reliable log collection for enterprise. This new release further positions NXLog as the log collection agent of choice for MSSPs, SIEMs, and Log Management suites across Windows, Linux and Unix platforms, and containers, among many others.
NXLog has always committed itself to providing powerful logging solutions for IT security, and EE 5.0 is no exception. We believe it is one of the most robust solutions on the market today due to its platform independence and modular nature. Some of the new features:
• Passive network monitoring for systems with weak audit and tracing capabilities
• Protection for Data at Rest
• Better failover support
• On-the-fly compression and decompression can be used to write and read compressed data
• More efficient data processing
• Improved delivery reliability
• ID Resolution for better readability of log events
• Event correlations on Edge systems
• Tracking event identifiers to group related events
• Improved IPv6 Support
• FIFO Collection for Linux and UNIX Systems
With these features and many more, as well as the expert support NXLog is known for,NXLogEnterprise Edition 5.0 will be an invaluable tool in the hands of any organization with networking needsto deal with security risks, auditing needs, furthering regulatory restrictions, and usage data analysis. Logging is a tool that enterprise can not only do without, but will enhance its business through its use. Knowledge of everything that happens on your network is only a step away!